The Nephrology services at ILBS are dedicated to provide care for indoor and outdoor patients. ILBS is running renal clinic and hemodialysis facility on daily basis. Chronic kidney disease patients with HBV and HCV are managed as a team by both Hepatologist and Nephrologist. ILBS has started maintenance hemodialysis facility for outdoor patients. In addition, ILBS has the dedicated and experienced dialysis technician and nursing staff that are focused to meet the psychological, physical and emotional needs of the patients. We are planning to start renal transplant program at ILBS in near future.
- Slow Low Efficiency Dialysis (SLED)
- Liver Dialysis (Prometheus)
- Peritoneal Dialysis including CAPD
- Kidney Biopsy
- Jugular/subclavian/femoral catheter insertion for vascular access
- State of the art 10 bedded dialysis unit with latest generation hemodialysis machines (Fresenius)
- We ensure AAMI standards for RO Water for better safety of our patients.
- Continuous monitoring of our patients with fully computerized monitors during dialysis to prevent complications.
- Disinfection of machines after every shift.
- Separate facility for seropositive and negative patients.
- Highly trained dialysis technicians and nursing staff
- We provide round the clock dialysis facility for emergency cases
- Daily nephrology OPD
- Screening, diagnosis and treatment of patients with renal problems
- Patients with CKD And Chronic Hepatitis B and C Infections are managed by team of Nephrologist and Hepatologist
- Facility for Renal histo-pathology including immunoflouroscence
- Dr. Suman Lata, Assistant Professor