Anaesthesia & Critical Care
Department of Anaesthesia at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences provides perioperative anaesthesia care for surgical and interventional procedures in the setting of operation theatres as well as outside as for day care endoscopy and radiological procedures. The department also is actively involved in postoperative care of high risk surgical patients admitted to surgical and transplant intensive care units and also provides round the clock acute pain services for management of postoperative pain for patients discharged to surgical wards after their surgery. The department of anaesthesia besides the clinical services is also engaged in research activities and has an active teaching program under which students are admitted to MCI recognised post doctoral courses including DM and PDCC in Transplant anaesthesia and critical care. The Department takes pride in its alumni all of which have been occupying positions of repute all over the world. The department since last 5 years have been successfully conducting a one day symposium for clinicians involved in conduct of anaesthesia and perioperative critical care for solid organ transplant recipients by the name of TRANCRIT which has become a much awaited event of the speciality.
|GI and Urology Surgeries besides Transplant||916||1100|
|Radiology Suite Procedures||915||1035|
|Liver Coma ICU||899||1160|
|Liver Transplant ICU||191||176|
- 7th Transplant Anaesthesia and Critical Care Symposium, TRANCRIT 2018,Date: 13th May 2018
- Cardiac lung ultrasound and advanced hemodynamics workshop on 15th and 16th December
|Name of the course||Candidates
DM in Organ Transplant Anaesthesia and Critical Care
Dr. Amal Francis Sam
Dr. Karthik Ponappan
PDCC Liver transplant Anaesthesia and Critical Car PDCC Critical Care (Liver ICU)
Dr Megha Kohli
Dr Rishab Jaju
Dr Shankey Garg
Dr Udit Dhingra
Dr Harshita Singh
Dr. Tanvi Meshram
Dr. Ganesh Nimje
PDCC Critical Care (Liver ICU)
- The department successfully conducted 6th Edition of TRANCRIT 2017.
- Third candidate of DM Organ Transplant Anaesthesia and Critical Care successfully completed the course.
- The students who successfully completed the academic programs from the Department of Anaesthesia have been recruited to various centers of the repute of the world.
- Dr Mahesh Kumar Arora, Sr. Professor
- Dr. Lalita Gouri Mitra, Associate Professor
- Dr. Prashant Mohan Agarwal, Associate Professor
- Dr. Vandana Saluja, Associate Professor
- Dr Neha Garg, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Gaurav, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Karthik Ponnappan T, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Surabhi Gupta, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Udit Dhingra, Consultant