The Hematology and Clinical Pathology Laboratory of ILBS is a holistic unit which caters to patient care, laboratory services and clinical research. It represents a unique amalgamation of laboratory and consultative hematology dedicated to clinical as well as diagnostic aspects of patient well being. The NABL accreditated lab is well equipped with advanced automated technology for carrying out hematological investigations besides providing consultative services in the diagnosis of hematological diseases and disorders.
|Name of the Investigation||2017||2018|
|Complete blood counts||59764||60755|
|TLC and DLC||648||540|
|Peripheral smear examination||771||760|
|G6PD deficiency test||490||401|
|Bone marrow evaluation|
|Bone marrow aspiration procedure and reporting||311||402|
|Bone marrow biopsy procedure and reporting||302||389|
|Coagulation lab services|
|Activated partial thromboplastin time||3438||3916|
|von Willebrand Antigen||02||0|
|Fibrin degradation products||76||106|
|Factor VIII assay||153||152|
|Urine routine and microscopy||11758||12804|
|Urine for reducing substance||149||112|
|Urine for ketones||172||98|
|Urine for Bence Jones protein||49||31|
|Fluid TLC and DLC||4982||4551|
New Services and Facilities
- Department has started the services of Rotational Thromboelastometry.
- Department is in the process of getting cryo-equipments and cell assessment for haematological malignancies.
- Short Term training in Haematology
- Technician training course
- Department of hematology and clinical pathology is committed to deliver excellent quality services as per NABL and NABH standards.
- Department provided support and services to various research projects.