Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi and a Deemed-to-be-University by the UGC. Its vision is to be a global leader by becoming a beacon of patient care, teaching and research in the field of Liver, Gall Bladder and pancreatobiliary diseases.
The Institute invites applications for the under-mentioned faculty posts latest by 15th May, 2021 through email firstname.lastname@example.org at the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, D –1, Vasant Kunj, Delhi –110070 along with supporting education and experience certificates as per the General instructions given after the advertisement.
For Recruitment rules for above mentioned posts, please check Recruitment Rules page in Career Opportunities
- • The appointment for the post of Assistant Professor (Radiology) and Consultant (Radiology) Grade IV shall be on "Contract Basis" for a period of one year, extendable based on performance. Either side can terminate the contract by giving to the other party not less than three months notice in writing or salary in lieu of notice period.
- The pay packages for each post are based as per 7th CPC at pay level applicable for the Institute.
- The candidates for the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled up form through email email@example.com.
The application form of faculty is uploaded on the website. .
- The candidates should send photocopies of degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials/publications along with their application.
- The above vacancies are subject to change at any given point of time and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to conduct interview for every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The vacancy may be removed from the website once a particular post is filled up. In case of any post falling vacant the same can also be added at the discretion of ILBS.
- For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website http://www.ilbs.in.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied.
- The Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the application without assigning any reasons therefore.
- The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the HR policy of the Institute.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
- The candidates appearing for the Interview should bear the cost of travelling and stay under their own arrangement and no refund will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility both in terms of age, qualification and experience from the website of the Institute.
- In case of any query the candidate may called the HR department on the telephone no 011-46300000 Ex: 23233 & 23234.