Walk in Interview for the following contractual posts in Project “ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes)” The candidates who fulfil the mentioned qualifications/eligibility criteria are to report at 10:00 AM at Multipurpose Hall, First Floor, Phase 2, (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi on 21st January, 2020 with the documents mentioned in General Instructions.
Job Location: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070
- • ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes)” project is an e-learning program aims at providing training to faculty and students in medical and nursing colleges.
- • All appointments under the project shall be on "contract basis" for fixed tenure of one year and further extendable based on the performance and availability of funds under the project.
- • The candidate must satisfy him/herself of the eligibility conditions before applying.The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- • The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 01stJanuary, 2020.
- • The candidates who fulfil the qualifications/eligibility criteria are to be report at 10:00 AM at Multi Purpose Hall, First Floor, Phase 2, (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi on 21st January, 2020 along with the documents mentioned below:
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of date of birth
- Self-attested copy of educational qualifications
- Self-attested copy of working experience
- Self-attested copy of publications if applicable
- For Post Sl. No. 1, candidates are advised to bring a Short Presentation on Viral Hepatitis in Pen Drive
- Details of two references (name, address & mobile no)
- Letter of two references (if applicable)
- • Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the policy defined under the project.
- • No TA/DA will be provided for walk in interview.
- • All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post. The shortlisted candidates only will be allowed to appear for the interview.
- • The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- • The Institute reserves the right to offer salary lower than the advertised, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- • In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
- • The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future (for max one year).
- • The salary fixation for the post done by selection committee is final and binding on the candidate.
- • The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- • In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- • The institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning reason thereof.
- • Working knowledge of Computer and Willingness to travel are essential for the above posts.
- • Medical Checkup and Character Verification/ background check would be carried out of the selected candidate as per the Policy of the Institute. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
- • In case of any Dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only.
- • For any query related to recruitment, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.