Applications are invited for the below mentioned post under project LEAD (Liver Education & Counselling on Alcohol related liver Diseases)
The interested candidates are required to send their Curriculum Vitae in the Job Application Form as attached to be downloaded, printed, filled and send the scanned copy along with all relevant documents. (Click on the pdf link to download the application form) and a small write up on a separate page regarding how the above project will help them to achieve their goals, on or before 11/10/2020 at LEAD project through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for further process. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview and will be communicated.
Name of the Post: - Program Associate cum Counsellor
Eligibility Criteria: -
|S.No.||Title of the Post||Consolidated Remuneration per month (in INR)||Eligibility Criteria/Qualification and Experience||Age Limit|
|Program Associate cum Counsellor
(No. of Post = 1 (UR))\
|50,000/- (lump sum)||
- LEAD project aims at providing training to healthcare professionals in management of ALD and counselling of ALD patients.
- All appointments under the project shall be on "contract basis" for fixed tenure of one year and further extendable based on the performance and availability of funds under the project.
- The candidate must satisfy him/herself of the eligibility conditions before applying.The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 11th October, 2020.
- The candidates who fulfil the qualifications/eligibility criteria will be informed for further process.
- Application forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the policy defined under the project.
- No TA/DA will be provided for walk in interview.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post as mentioned above.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer salary lower than the advertised, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
- The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future (for max one year).
- The salary fixation for the post done by selection committee is final and binding on the candidate.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- The institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning reason thereof.
- Working knowledge of computer and willingness to travel are essential for the above posts.
- Medical Checkup and Character Verification/ background check would be carried out of the selected candidate as per the Policy of the Institute. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
- In case of any Dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
- For any query related to recruitment, you may contact us via email at email@example.com or may call at 011-46300000 Ext.: 24206/24207.