Total Number of publications (till date): 83
Total Number of publications in 2021: 21
• Total Number of publications in 2021: 22
1. Jindal A, Jagdish RK, Kumar A. Hepatic Regeneration in Cirrhosis. J Clin Exp Hepatol. 2022 Mar-Apr;12(2):603-616.
2. Vyas AK, Jindal A. sPD-1 as a predictor for HBsAg seroconversion-shed light on inactive carriers with chronic hepatsitis B. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2022 Apr;55(8):1056.
3. Jindal A. Non-invasive diagnosis of porto-sinusoidal vascular disease. Hepatology. 2022 Mar 27. doi: 10.1002/hep.32480.
4. Jindal A. Liver outcomes after bariatric surgery in patients with NASH and advanced fibrosis. Hepatology. 2022 Mar 20. doi: 10.1002/hep.32465.
5. Singh SP, Jindal A. Association of rectal colonisation by MDROs with new infection in cirrhosis. J Hepatol. 2022 Mar 9:S0168-8278(22)00135-0.
6. Jindal A, Mukund A. Treatment options for 3-5-cm solitary HCC-Need a closer look! Hepatology. 2022 Feb 9. doi: 10.1002/hep.32401.
7. Jindal A, Jagdish RK. Association of Physical Activity to Sarcopenia, Liver Fibrosis, and Cardiovascular Disease: Need a Closer Look! Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2022 Feb 3:S1542-3565(22)00090-8.
8. Kumar M, Abbas Z, Azami M, Jindal A, Lee HC, Lei W, Lim SG, Liu CJ, Li Q, Al Mahtab M, Muljono DH, Niriella MA, Omata M, Payawal DA, Sarin SK, Ségéral O, Tanwandee T, Trehanpati N, Visvanathan K, Yang JM, Yuen MF, Zheng Y, Zhou YH. Asian Pacific association for the study of liver (APASL) guidelines: hepatitis B virus in pregnancy. Hepatol Int. 2022 Feb 3. doi: 10.1007/s12072-021-10285-5.
9. Jindal A, Sarin SK, Kumar M, Kumar G. Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Advanced Chronic Liver Disease and Hepatic Venous Pressure Gradient ≤ 10 mm Hg. Dig Dis Sci. 2022 Feb 3. doi: 10.1007/s10620-021-07334-2.
10. Sahai P, Jindal A, Mukund A. Prospective study of stereotactic body radiation therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma on waitlist for liver transplant. Hepatology. 2022 Jan 25. doi: 10.1002/hep.32354.
11. Jindal A, Sharma S, Agarwal S, Kumar M, Saraya A, Sarin SK. Liver stiffness can predict decompensation and need for beta-blockers in compensated cirrhosis: a step beyond Baveno-VI criteria. Hepatol Int. 2022 Feb;16(1):89-98.
12. Jindal A. Oral antivirals in treatment-naïve chronic hepatitis C infection. Hepatology. 2022 Jan 5. doi: 10.1002/hep.32311.
13. Jindal A. Spontaneous recovery in patients denied early liver transplantation for severe alcoholic hepatitis-Need a closer look! Hepatology. 2022 Mar;75(3):766-767.
14. Thanapirom K, Teerasarntipan T, Treeprasertsuk S, Jindal A, Choudhury A, Sahu MK, Maiwall R, Pamecha V, Moreau R, Al Mahtab M, Chawla YK, Devarbhavi H, Yu C, Ning Q, Amarapurkar D, Eapen CE, Hamid SS, Butt AS, Kim DJ, Lee GH, Sood A, Lesmana LA, Abbas Z, Shiha G, Payawal DA, Yuen MF, Chan A, Lau G, Jia J, Rahman S, Sharma BC, Yokosuka O, Sarin SK; APASL ACLF Working Party. Impact of compensated cirrhosis on survival in patients with acute-on-chronic liver failure. Hepatol Int. 2022 Feb;16(1):171-182.
15. Jagdish RK, Kamaal A, Shasthry SM, Benjamin J, Maiwall R, Jindal A, Choudhary A, Rajan V, Arora V, Bhardwaj A, Kumar G, Kumar M, Sarin SK. Tadalafil improves erectile dysfunction and quality of life in men with cirrhosis: a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Hepatol Int. 2021 Nov 14. doi: 10.1007/s12072-021-10264-w.
16. Jindal A. Severity of Hepatitis B Relapse After Cessation of Nucleos(t)ide Analog: Need a Closer Look! Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021 Sep 9:S1542-3565(21)00968-X.
17. Jindal A, Sarin SK. G-CSF in acute-on-chronic liver failure - Art of 'patient selection' is paramount! J Hepatol. 2022 Feb;76(2):472-473.
18. Jindal A. Outcomes in chronic hepatitis B infection and COVID-19-Not always benign! Hepatology. 2022 Jan;75(1):230.
19. Jindal A. Von Willebrand Factor Level Indicate Response to β-Blockers in Cirrhosis: Need a Closer Look! Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021 Aug 8:S1542-3565(21)00838-7.
20. Jindal A, Sarin SK, Mukund A. Salvage TIPS for Refractory Variceal Bleed-More Questions Than Answers! Hepatology. 2021 Dec;74(6):3557-3558.
21. Kumar M, Kainth S, Kumar S, Bhardwaj A, Kumar Aggarwal H, Maiwall R, Jamwal KD, Shasthry SM, Jindal A, Choudhary A, Anand L, Dhamija RM, Chibbar G, Chander Sharma B, Sarin SK. Prevalence of and Factors Associated with Sleep-Wake Abnormalities in Patients with Cirrhosis. J Clin Exp Hepatol. 2021 Jul-Aug;11(4):453-465.
22. Jindal A. Infections in Severe Forms of Alcohol-Associated Liver Disease: Need a Closer Look! Hepatology. 2021 Nov;74(5):2926-2927.
23. Jindal A, Mukund A.Management of Portal Vein Thrombosis in Cirrhosis-Need a Closer Look! Am J Gastroenterol. 2021 Nov 1;116(11):2305.
24. Jindal A, Sharma S. Biomarkers for Predicting Renal Outcomes in Decompensated Cirrhosis: Need a Closer Look! Hepatology. 2021 Nov;74(5):2915-2916.
25. Jindal A, Jagdish RK. Response to Terlipressin Plus Albumin in Hepatorenal Syndrome-Need a Closer Look! Hepatology. 2021 Oct;74(4):2323-2324.
26. Philips CA, Maiwall R, Sharma MK, Jindal A, Choudhury AK, Kumar G, Bhardwaj A, Mitra LG, Agarwal PM, Sarin SK. Comparison of 5% human albumin and normal saline for fluid resuscitation in sepsis induced hypotension among patients with cirrhosis (FRISC study): a randomized controlled trial. Hepatol Int. 2021 Aug;15(4):983-994.
27. Jindal A. Liver Injury in Severe COVID-19 Disease: Need a Closer Look! Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021 Oct;19(10):2218-2219.
28. Vyas AK, Jindal A. Concerns and Safety of Add-on Versus Switch Peginterferon Therapy for Chronic Hepatitis B. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021 May 14:S1542-3565(21)00524-3.
29. Jindal A, Pandey A, Sharma MK, Mukund A, Vijayaraghavan R, Arora V, Shasthry SM, Choudhary A, Sarin SK. Management Practices and Predictors of Outcome of Liver Abscess in Adults: A Series of 1630 Patients from a Liver Unit. J Clin Exp Hepatol. 2021 May-Jun;11(3):312-320.
30. Jindal A, Vyas A, Dubey G. Ponder of concern and long-term safety of infants from mothers with chronic hepatitis B treated with tenofovir disoproxil. Gut. 2022 Apr;71(4):840-841.
31. Gupta E, Agarwal R, Rastogi A, Rani N, Jindal A. Naturally Occurring Resistance Associated Substitutions in Non-Cirrhotic, Treatment Naive HCV-HIV Co-Infected Patients Does Not Affect the Treatment Response for Anti-HCV Antiviral Therapy. Infect Drug Resist. 2021 Apr 12;14:1381-1387.
32. Jindal A, Mukund A, Bihari C. Primary yolk sac tumour of liver. Liver Int. 2021 Sep;41(9):2212-2213.
33. Koffas A, Kumar M, Gill US, Jindal A, Kennedy PTF, Sarin SK. Chronic hepatitis B: the demise of the 'inactive carrier' phase. Hepatol Int. 2021 Apr;15(2):290-300.
34. Rawat SK, Saad T, Jindal A, Vyas AK. Coronavirus disease 2019 in pregnancy: Case report on maternal death in Sagar City of Central India. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2021 Apr;47(4):1579-1582.
35. Jindal A, Kumar M. Sequential combination therapies for HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B: the search continues. Hepatol Int. 2021 Feb;15(1):1-3.
36. Jain P, Shasthry SM, Choudhury AK, Maiwall R, Kumar G, Bharadwaj A, Arora V, Vijayaraghavan R, Jindal A, Sharma MK, Bhatia V, Sarin SK. Alcohol associated liver cirrhotics have higher mortality after index hospitalization: Long-term data of 5,138 patients. Clin Mol Hepatol. 2021 Jan;27(1):175-185.
1. Delivered a lecture on “ Current management of Hepatitis C” at ESIC medical college, Faridabad on May 2015.
2. Invited lecture on “Alcoholic hepatitis as acute insult in ACLF” at 23rd Annual meeting of Asian pacific association for study of Liver (APASL) 2016 on February 2016 (Tokyo, Japan).
3. Delivered a lecture on “Hepatitis B management in Pregnancy” at 56th Annual conference of All India Congress Of Obstetrics & Gynaecology(AICOG) at Agra, UP, January 2016.
4. Delivered a lecture on “ Non-invasive assessment of Liver cancer” at 2nd Asian pacific association for study of Liver (APASL) school of Hepatology at New Delhi, April 2015.
5. Delivered a lecture on “ Difficult to treat spontaneous bacterial peritonitis” at 1st Annual meeting of International Ascites Club (IAC) at PGIMER Chandigarh on February 2015.
6. Delivered a lecture on “Hepatitis C in India” at Asian pacific association for study of Liver (APASL) single topic conference on Hepatitis C at New Delhi on December, 2015.
7. Delivered a lecture on “Management of Hepatitis B” in All India Congress Of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (AICOG), Delhi chapter on August, 2016.
8. Delivered a lecture on “ Management of AKI in acute variceal bleed” in 1st National conference on Critical Care Hepatology at New Delhi on January, 2017.
9. Live demonstration of “Technique of HVPG measurement” in 1st National conference on Critical Care Hepatology at New Delhi on January, 2017.
10. Delivered a lecture on “Approach to a patient with Jaundice” in Medicine update 2017 at MAMC, New Delhi in March 2017.
11. Invited as external expert in Global hospital, Mumbai for symposium on “ Liver failure and transplantation” in March 2017.
12. Delivered a lecture on “Liver stiffness measurement - applications” in UP chapter ISGCON 2018 at SGPGI, Lucknow in March 2019.
13. Delivered a lecture on “HVPG guided management of portal hypertension” in APASL school of Hepatology, 2020
14. Delivered a lecture on “Nutritional management in liver cirrhosis” in INASL 2017 at New Delhi in August 2017.
15. Delivered a lecture on “Role of ammonia in Sarcopenia in liver diseases” in Liver Week 2018 at Incheon, South Korea in August 2019.
Presentations at International conference
1. Jindal A, Kumar M, Sarin SK. Sequential therapy with tenofovir and pegylated interferon-alpha 2b versus tenofovir monotherapy in hbeag positive chronic hepatitis b (CHB): An interim analysis" EASL 2014 Oral Presentation (London, 2014).
2. Jindal A, Kumar M, Goswami A and Sarin SK. Efficacy and safety of Sofosbuvir and Ribavirin for treatment of chronic hepatitis C: Interim analysis from a “real-life” Indian cohort. APASL poster presentation 2016 (Tokyo, Japan).
3. Jindal A, Kumar M, Goswami A and Sarin SK.To Compare the Efficacy of Combined Tenofovir Plus Telbivudine vs Tenofovir Alone in Patients With Spontaneous Reactivation of Hepatitis B. International Viral hepatitis summit Oral presentation 2015 (Berlin, Germany)
4. Jindal A, Kumar N, Sarin SK. A randomized trial of ‘Imipenem versus Cefepime’ in difficult to treat spontaneous bacterial peritonitis (SBP) and to evaluate the risk factors for treatment failure. AASLD Oral presentation 2014 (Boston, USA).
5. Jindal A, Sarin SK. Acquired Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) mimicking acute hepatic insult presenting as Acute on chronic liver failure (ACLF) is associated with high mortality. APASL 2014 E Poster Presentation (Brisbaine, Australia 2014).
6. Jindal A, Kumar M, Sarin SK. “Acute on chronic liver failure” - Does etiology really matters? “Hepatology 360” Oral Presentation (Athens, Greece 2013).
7. Jindal A, Kumar N, Sarin SK. Evaluation of systemic and pulmonary hemodynamics in Cirrhosis and its relevance in clinical practice. A study of 654 cirrhotics. EASL Oral E-Poster Presentation (London, 2014).
8. Jindal A, Maiwall R, Sarin SK. Acute kidney injury at admission and its response to terlipressin as a predictor of mortality in patients with acute-on-chronic liver failure (ACLF). EASL 2013 Poster Presentation (Amsterdam, 2013)
9. Presented a “Difficult to manage HCV infection” case scenario in 3rd Singapore hepatitis Conference, SHC Singapore 2017.
10. Jindal A, Sarin SK. Influence of HVPG on clinical outcomes in decompensated cirrhosis: need to redefine Clinically significant portal hypertension. AASLD Oral presentation 2019 (Boston, USA).
11. Jindal A, et al. Clinical spectrum and outcomes of patients with severe spontaneous hepatitis b flares and reactivation. AASLD poster presentation 2020.
12. Jindal A, et al. Clinical course and predictors of outcome of severe hepatitis b reactivation presenting with new-onset ascites. AASLD poster presentation 2021.
13. Jindal A, et al. Comparative analysis of acute-on-chronic liver failure related to herbs and anti-tubercular drugs. EASL poster presentation 2021.
14. Jindal A, et al. TIPS in difficult to treat hydrothorax in cirrhosis. UEG oral presentation 2018 at Vienna, Austria.