|Dr. Deepti Sharma
Dr Deepti Sharma has completed her MD (Radiation Oncology) in 2010 from GSVM Medical college, Kanpur. Before joining ILBS , she has worked for more than 10 years at various Academic Institutes
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi (Presently working as Consultant)
- Max Super speciality Hospital , Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- MAMC and LNJP Hospital, New Delhi
- VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
|Number of publications
- AROI (Association of Radiation Oncologist of India) Membership
- Indian Society of Oncology (ISO) Membership
- ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology) membership
- IACA palliative Care Fellowship
- Capsule course in Educational Science Technology, Department of Medical Education, MAMC
Gastrointestinal malignancy, HPB malignancy, Ca Breast ,Head & Neck cancers, Palliative care in Cancer.
Radiotherapy planning and administration (3D-CRT, IMRT, IGRT, SBRT, SRT)
Brachytherapy: ICRT, ILRT, IORT, Interstitial radiotherapy, APBI
- Apollo Cancer conclave , Hyderabad as a discussant for Flash therapy in Feb 2020
- ISES Radiation Oncology workshop, Max Superspeciality Hospital, Aug 2019
- 3rd AROI ESTRO Gyn Teaching Course March 2019
- PRODVANCE 2018: Imaging & Contouring Demonstration on Common Cancers, Apollo Cancer Center Hyderabad
- International Gynae Cancer Congress 2017 “Bridging Innovations and Practices in Gynecological Oncology” on 18th – 19th February 2017
- Teaching Course on Clinical Radiobiology, 5th November 2016
- IFHNOS Global Continuing Education Program “Current concepts in Head and Neck surgery and oncology” 2016, 12-15 October 2016
- Best of ASTRO India in collaboration with AROI, 14-15 May 2016
- Training Program on Medical Management and Preparedness for Radiological/Nuclear Emergencies. 1st – 2nd February 2016, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- Research Methodologies and Biostatistics Workshop held on 29th January 2016,VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- ESTRO Teaching Course on Advanced Technologies 6- 9 December 2015
- Evidence based Debates in Oncology 30th august 2015, New Delhi
- Neuro-Oncology: evidence and Practice, Fortis Oncology Annual 12-13 Sep 2015
- Teaching Course‘ Treatment Verification By Imaging’ December 2011 SGPGIMS, Lko
- Indian Cancer congress 2013, Delhi
- Asian Cancer Congress, Dec 2010, Delhi
- Teaching Course ‘A Primer On Contouring In Radiotherapy’ 16th August 2009, SGPGI, Lucknow
- Brachytherapy Workshop Dec. 2008, KGMU, Lucknow
- Symposium on ‘Immobilisation Techniques In Radiotherapy’ 17th Aug 2008 SGPGI, Lko
- Goel V., Sharma D. (2021) Ductal Carcinoma In Situ: Current Consensus in Management. In: Kunheri B., Vijaykumar D.K. (eds) Management of Early Stage Breast Cancer. Springer, Singapore. https://doi-org-443.webvpn.jnu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-981-15-6171-9_13
- Nithya L, Goel V, Sharma D, Vittal K, Marjara N. Dosimetric comparison of different planning techniques in left-sided whole-breast irradiation: A planning study.J Med Phys 2020;45:148- 155
- Sharma N, Sharma D. Immunotherapy in Gynecological Malignancies. InGynaecological Malignancies-Updates and Advances 2020 Feb 7. IntechOpen.
- Sharma N, Sharma D.An overview of Pediatric CNS malignancies. In Pediatric Oncology 2020 June. intechOpen.
- Sharma D, Singh G. Neo-adjuvant Chemotherapy in Locally Advanced Breast Cancer: A Retrospective Analysis from Tertiary Care Centre. The Gulf journal of Oncology 2016;12:51-54.
- Sharma, D, Singh, G. Breast cancer in young women: A retrospective study from tertiary care center of north India. South Asian Journal of Cancer 2017; 6(2): 51–53.
- Sharma D, Singh G, Kakkar N, Raj S. Second primary malignancy: A retrospective analysis report from a tertiary cancer center of North India. Indian J Cancer 2016;53:595-9
- Sharma D, Sharma N, Goel V. Second primary malignancies in patients with radiotherapy treated laryngeal carcinoma- A commentary. Indian J Cancer 2019;56:35-6
- Sharma D, Singh G. Clinico-pathological profile of colorectal cancer in first two decades of life: A retrospective analysis from tertiary health center. Indian J Cancer 2017;54:397-400.
- Sharma D, Singh G. An institutional analysis of clinicopathological features of triple negative breast cancer. Indian J Cancer 2016;53:566-8.
- Sharma D, Singh G. Thrombocytosis in gynaecological cancers: a review. : Journal of cancer research and therapeutics 2017;13:193-7.
- Sharma D, Singh G. Squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity and oropharynx in young adults. Indian J Cancer 2016;53:399âÂÂÂÂ401.
- Sharma D, Singh G. Pediatric head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: A retrospective observational study. Indian J Cancer 2016;53:397âÂÂÂÂ8
- Sharma D, Singh G et al. Orbital Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans with Frontal and Ethmoid Sinus Involvement: A Case Report and Brief Review Of Literature. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. 2017;65:892-4.
- Singh G, Sharma D, Goyal S. Primary leiomyosarcoma of breast presenting with metastasis: An atypical presentation with dismal prognosis. Indian J Med PaediatrOncol 2017;38:535-7.
- Singh G, Rathi AK, Singh K, Sharma D. Venous thromboembolism in cancer patients – magnitude of problem, approach, and management. Indian J Cancer 2017;54:308-12.
- Chaudhuri T, Sharma D. Primary clear cell adenocarcinoma of uterine cervix in a young woman not associated with diethylstilbestrol: A case report and review of literature. Clin Cancer Investig J 2012;1:239-240
- Singh PK, Sharma D et al. A randomized trial comparing radiotherapy alone versus radiotherapy with geftinib in locally advanced oral caity cancer: Clin Cancer Investig J 2013;2:29-33
- Sharma D, Sharma N, Sharma V. Sinonasal Cancers: Diagnosis and Management. InChallenging Issues on Paranasal Sinuses 2019 Feb 13. IntechOpen.
- Sharma D, Singh G. Periampullary carcinoma with skull metastasis: A rare case report and review. International Journal of medical paediatrics and oncology. International Journal of Medical Pediatrics and Oncology, July-September, 2016:2(3):120-122.
- Sharma D, Singh G. Extensive periampullary carcinoma with scapula metastasis: a case report. Asian Pac. J. Health Sci., 2016; 3 (4):123-125.
- Sharma D, Singh G. Spectrum of cancer in adolescents and young adult: An epidemiological and clinicopathological evaluation. Indian J Cancer 2016;53:457âÂÂÂÂ9.
- Sharma D, Singh G. Male breast cancer: An overview. J Radiat Cancer Res 2017;8:98-102.
- Singh G, Sharma D. Carcinosarcoma of Head and Neck; Clinicopathological Characteristics, Treatment and Outcomes of Unique Neoplasm. Int J RadiolRadiatTher 2017;3(5): 00072.
- Singh GK, Sharma D et al. Isolated Clavicular Metastasis in a Patient with Endometrial Adenocarcinoma. Cervical cancer 2016;2:1-4.
- Chaudhuri T, Sharma D. Synchronous squamous cell carcinoma of lung and adenocarcinoma of esophagus in a patient with progressive systemic sclerosis: A case report and review of literature. Clin Cancer Investig J 2012;1:236-8.
- Chaudhuri T, Sharma D. Chiasmaticpilocytic astrocytoma in childhood with leptomeningeal dissemination at recurrence: A case report and review of literature. Clin Cancer Investig J 2012;1:248-250
- Sharma D, Singh G. Carcinosarcoma of the Breast: A retrospective observational study. Adv Hum Biol 2017;7:113-4.
- Sharma D, Singh G. Trichoblastic carcinoma of retroauricular region with intracranial and lung metastasis. J Radiat Cancer Res 2017;8:112-3.