- Total number of publications till date: 59
- Total Number of publications (2018 ) : 10
• Total Number of publications in 2017: 13
• Total No. of Projects in which the Faculty member is PI (Till date) : 10
- Biliary complications after live donor hepatectomy: A first report from India. Pamecha V, Bharathy KG, Kumar S, Sasturkar SV, Sinha PK. Liver Transpl. 2015 Nov 26. doi: 10.1002/lt.24374.
- Serial Changes of Cytokines and Growth Factors in Peripheral Circulation after Right Lobe Donor Hepatectomy. Sasturkar SV, David P, Sharma S, Sarin SK, Trehanpati N, Pamecha V. Liver Transpl. 2015 Nov 24. doi: 10.1002/lt.24373.
- Liver Transplantation after Bone Marrow Transplantation for End Stage Liver Disease with Severe Hepatopulmonary Syndrome in Dyskeratosis Congenita: A Literature First" in the title Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology – Nov 2015
- Imaging panorama in postoperative complications after liver transplantation. Sureka B, Bansal K, Rajesh S, Mukund A, Pamecha V, Arora A. Gastroenterol Rep (Oxf). 2015 Nov 3. pii: gov057
- Hepatobiliary IgG4 Cholangiopathy: Case Series and Literature Review. Rastogi A, Bihari C, Grover S, Rajbongshi A, Arora A, Nikhil N, Pamecha V, Sarin SK. Int J Surg Pathol. 2015 Oct;23(7):531-6. doi: 10.1177/1066896915596630.
- Acute-on-chronic liver failure: consensus recommendations of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL) 2014. Sarin SK, Kedarisetty CK, Abbas Z, Amarapurkar D, Bihari C, Chan AC, Chawla YK, Dokmeci AK, Garg H, Ghazinyan H, Hamid S, Kim DJ, Komolmit P, Lata S, Lee GH, Lesmana LA, Mahtab M, Maiwall R, Moreau R, Ning Q, Pamecha V, Payawal DA, Rastogi A, Rahman S, Rela M, Saraya A, Samuel D, Saraswat V, Shah S, Shiha G, Sharma BC, Sharma MK, Sharma K, Butt AS, Tan SS, Vashishtha C, Wani ZA, Yuen MF, Yokosuka O; APASL ACLF Working Party. Hepatol Int. 2014 Oct;8(4):453-71. doi: 10.1007/s12072-014-9580-2.
- Liver transplantation in acute on chronic liver failure: challenges and an algorithm for patient selection and management. Pamecha V, Kumar S, Bharathy KG. Hepatol Int. 2015 Oct;9(4):534-42. doi: 10.1007/s12072-015-9646-9.
- Solitary hypervascular liver metastasis from neuroendocrine tumor mimicking hepatocellular cancer: All that glitters is not gold.
- Laroia ST, Sasturkar S, Rastogi A, Pamecha V. Indian J Nucl Med. 2015 Jan-Mar;30(1):42-6. doi: 10.4103/0972-3919.147535.
- Giant telengiectatic adenoma in young male. Kumar N, Sasturkar SV, Rastogi A, Pamecha V. Trop Gastroenterol. 2014 Apr-Jun;35(2):125-8.
- Steatohepatitic variant hepatocellular carcinoma: a case report of new histological variant. Ahuja A, Rastogi A, Bihari C, Patidar Y, Pamecha V, Sarin SK. Trop Gastroenterol. 2014 Jan-Mar;35(1):49-51.
- Two-tier regenerative response in liver failure in humans. Rastogi A, Maiwall R, Bihari C, Trehanpati N, Pamecha V, Sarin SK.
- Virchows Arch. 2014 May;464(5):565-73. doi: 10.1007/s00428-014-1547-0.
- Laparoscopic living donor left hepatectomy: donor safety remains the overriding concern. Borle DP, Bharathy KG, Kumar S, Pamecha V. Am J Transplant. 2014 Mar;14(3):735. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12612. Epub 2014 Jan 7.
- Factors influencing readmission after pancreaticoduodenectomy: a multi-institutional study of 1302 patients.
- Sasturkar SV, Pamecha V. Ann Surg. 2014 Apr;259(4):e72. doi: 10.1097/SLA.0000000000000307.
- Postliver transplantation pulmonary complications: is modified clinical pulmonary infection score applicable?
- Sasturkar SV, Pamecha V, Pandey VK. Transplantation. 2013 Apr 15;95(7):e43. doi: 10.1097/TP.0b013e3182848e2d.
- Treatment of portosystemic shunt myelopathy with a stent graft deployed through a transjugular intrahepatic route.
- Jain D, Arora A, Deka P, Mukund A, Bhatnagar S, Jindal D, Kumar N, Pamecha V. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2013 Aug;36(4):1161-4. doi: 10.1007/s00270-012-0475-0
- successful thrombolysis of early asymptomatic hepatic artery thrombosis after right lobe adult-to-adult living-related liver transplantation. Sasturkar S, Garg A, Jain D, Singh S, Pamecha V, Negi S, Sarin S. J Clin Exp Hepatol. 2011 Sep;1(2):136-7. doi: 10.1016/S0973-6883(11)60145-X.
- acute liver failure in giant cell hepatitis-successful adult-to-adult right lobe living-related liver transplantation.
- Garg A, Sasturkar S, Sharma P, Pamecha V, Singh S, Negi S, Sarin S. J Clin Exp Hepatol. 2011 Sep;1(2):136. doi: 10.1016/S0973-6883(11)60144-8
- prolonged weaning following liver transplant-a case report. Singh S, Singhal A, Pandey C, Saluja V, Negi S, Pamecha V, Singh S.J Clin Exp Hepatol. 2011 Sep;1(2):133-4. doi: 10.1016/S0973-6883(11)60139-4.
- Spyglass cholangioscopy in the evaluation of an intra-hepatic biliary lesion. Adwan H, Pamecha V, Kalaitzakis E, Winstanley A, Grillo F, Webster G, Davidson B. Dig Endosc. 2011 Apr;23(2):199-200. doi: 10.1111/j.1443-1661.2010.01076.x.
- Veno-venous bypass versus none for liver transplantation. Gurusamy KS, Koti R, Pamecha V, Davidson BR. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011 Mar 16;(3):CD007712. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD007712.pub2. Review.
- Piggy-back graft for liver transplantation. Gurusamy KS, Pamecha V, Davidson BR. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011 Jan 19;(1):CD008258. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD008258.pub2. Review.
- Techniques for liver parenchymal transection: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Pamecha V, Gurusamy KS, Sharma D, Davidson BR. HPB (Oxford). 2009 Jun;11(4):275-81. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2009.00057.x.
- Acute limb ischemia caused by femoral arterial line induces remote liver injury in a rabbit model of liver ischemia/reperfusion injury. Glantzounis GK, Sheth H, Thompson C, Hafez TS, Kanoria S, Pamecha V, Davies S, Mikhailidis DP, Seifalian AM, Davidson BR. Angiology. 2009 Oct-Nov;60(5):554-61. doi: 10.1177/0003319709338176. Epub 2009 Jul 21.
- Portal vein embolization prior to extensive resection for colorectal liver metastases. Pamecha V, Davidson B. Ann Surg Oncol. 2009 Nov;16(11):3214. doi: 10.1245/s10434-009-0601-7. Epub 2009 Jul 15. No abstract available.
- Effect of portal vein embolisation on the growth rate of colorectal liver metastases. Pamecha V, Levene A, Grillo F, Woodward N, Dhillon A, Davidson BR. Br J Cancer. 2009 Feb 24;100(4):617-22. doi: 10.1038/sj.bjc.6604872.
- Ischaemic pre-conditioning for elective liver resections performed under vascular occlusion. Gurusamy KS, Kumar Y, Pamecha V, Sharma D, Davidson BR. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Jan 21;(1):CD007629. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD007629. Review.
- Palliative cytoreductive surgery versus other palliative treatments in patients with unresectable liver metastases from gastro-entero-pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours. Gurusamy KS, Pamecha V, Sharma D, Davidson BR. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Jan 21;(1):CD007118. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD007118.pub2. Review.
- Techniques for liver parenchymal transection in liver resection. Gurusamy KS, Pamecha V, Sharma D, Davidson BR.
- Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Jan 21;(1):CD006880. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD006880.pub2. Review.
- Long-term survival and disease recurrence following portal vein embolisation prior to major hepatectomy for colorectal metastases. Pamecha V, Glantzounis G, Davies N, Fusai G, Sharma D, Davidson B. Ann Surg Oncol. 2009 May;16(5):1202-7. doi: 10.1245/s10434-008-0269-4
- Prospective evaluation of two-stage hepatectomy combined with selective portal vein embolisation and systemic chemotherapy for patients with unresectable bilobar colorectal liver metastases. Pamecha V, Nedjat-Shokouhi B, Gurusamy K, Glantzounis GK, Sharma D, Davidson BR. Dig Surg. 2008;25(5):387-93. doi: 10.1159/000176063.
- Tumor M2-pyruvate kinase as tumor marker in exocrine pancreatic cancer a meta-analysis. Kumar Y, Gurusamy K, Pamecha V, Davidson BR. Pancreas. 2007 Aug;35(2):114-9.
- Radiofrequency tissue ablation: an early Indian experience. Varshney S, Sharma S, Pamecha V, Sewkani A, Jhawar L, Narkhede V, Tewari V, Patel K. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2003 May-Jun;22(3):91-3.
Book Chapters -
Pamecha V, Satoskar S, Kumar N
Immuno suppression in Liver Transplantation
Annals of GI Surgery (AIIMS)
Pamecha V, Davidson BR
Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Epidemiology, Screening, Staging and Management
Oxford Oncology Reference Guide
Pamecha V, Davidson BR
Bile duct Cancer - Epidemiology, Staging and Management.
Oxford Oncology Reference Guide
Principal Guide for MCh Thesis -
- Study on biological Markers of Liver Regeneration after Right Lobe Donor Hepatectomy for Living Donor Liver Transplantation.
- Right Lobe Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation: Does Portal Pressure Predict Outcome.
- Evaluation of Quality of Life of Donors After Hepatectomy for Living Donor Liver Transplantation – A Prospective Study.
- Role of cardio-pulmonary exercise testing in predicting early post transplant course & outcome following living donor liver transplant – A pilot study
- Functional hepatic venous outflow and its correlation with early graft function in partial liver transplantation
- Evaluation of endotoxemia in Liver transplant Recipients and its effect on early graft function
- Selection and Outcomes of donor evaluation in live related liver transplantation.
- Correlation of platelet Counts and outcome after living donor Liver Transplantation for end stage liver disease.
- Randomized controlled trial of preemptive therapy vs prophylaxis of cytomegalovirus infection in liver Transplantation. A study on safety and efficacy.
- Impact of Sarcopenia on outcome of Liver Transplantation.
- Outcome Evaluation of Neo Middle Hepatic Vein in Right Lobe Graft Living Donor Liver Transplantation
- Identifying molecular signatures differentiating various cell populations present in Hepatocellular carcinoma from the normal stem cells”
- To study the role of bone marrow and tissue derived macrophages in hepatic regeneration
- Hepatic progenitor cells activation and role of associated cytokines in Acute-on-chronic liver failure
- Small for Size – How much Annual Conference – Indian Society of Surgical Gasterenterology, Pondechery
- Marginal deceased liver donor – How far we can go?- 2017, Annual Conference - Indian Society of Organ Transplantation, Indore
- Selection and Optimization for Live donor liver transplantation - 2017, Annual Conference - Indian Association for Study of Liver Disease, New Delhi
- Live donor liver transplantation – Beyond conventional criteria for HCC and Alcoholic hepatitis - 2017Annual Conference – Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Bhuneshwar
- Master Video - Donor Hepatectomy – Kerala Chapter of Indian Association of Surgical Gasterenterology, Kattayam - 2017
- Resection for Large HCC - Kerala Chapter of Indian Association of Surgical Gasterenterology, Kattayam’2017
- Liver Regeneration after Partial Hepatectomy – Indo French Symphosium, ILBS ’2017
- Portal Vein Embolisation Vs ALLPS - Moderated Debate - 2017, Annual Conference – Indian Chapter of International Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Association
- Liver Transplantation for Alcoholic Liver disease - 2017 Center for Liver and Biliary Sciences Conference, New Delhi
- Small for Size Syndrome - Diagnosis and Management - 2017, Transplant Hepatology Course, Medanta Hospital New Delhi
- Resection for HCC at FALS 2017 at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. ’2017
- Liver Transplantation for Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma – APASAL, STC, Dec 2015 New Delhi
- Liver Transplantation in India Current and Future –Indian Organ Donation Day Dec 2015 New Delhi
- Biliary complication in live liver donor – Prevention and Management CLBS Conference Sept 2015 New Delhi
- Cholestasis after Liver Transplantation – Histopathology confresence, June 2015 New Delhi
- Public lecture on Organ Donation Jain Youth Organization May 2015
- Resection for Hepatocellular carcinoma – selection and outcome APASAL School of Hepatology – New Delhi April 2015
- Down staging and Bridging for Hepatocellular carcinoma APASAL School of Hepatology – New Delhi April 2015
- Liver Resection – Current perspective Association of Surgeons of India – Madhya Pradesh Chapter, Bhopal, March 2015
- Liver Transplantation in India - Strategies for capacity building Symposium on Organ Donation and NOTTO Initiatives, 4th Indian Organ Donation Day – March 2014, New Delhi
- Liver Transplantation for Acute on Chronic Liver Failure – Proposal of Algorithm Consensus conference of Asia Pacific Study of Liver Disease – Feb 2014, New Delhi
- Liver Transplantation – Current Perspective Shri Shruvir Singh Oration, R N T Medical College Udaipur, March 2014
- Major Liver Resection – Strategies to improve outcome Udaipur Surgical Society, March 2014
- Optimal maintenance of Brain Stem Death in Intensive Care Unit Symposium / Update On Brain Stem Death: Dec. 2013: GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
- Long Term Management of Liver Transplant Recipient.
- Improving outcomes of Liver Resection. 8th Annual State Conference of Indian Society of Gastroentrology. M.P. & C.G. Chapter: 05-06 October 2013. Khajuraho.
- Management of Hepatic Artery Thrombosis after Liver Transplantation 24th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT)- Nov 2013, Bhubaneswar
- Liver Transplantation: Algorthmic Approaches: Transplant in ALF and ACLF: Opportunities and Outcome. Annual Conference of Indian Society of Gastenterology at Ahemdabad: Nov 28-Dec 1, 2013
- Live Donor Liver Transplantation -Tips and Tricks in Recipient 5th Course of International Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Association - Indian Chapter
Chandigad July 2012
- Surgical Strategy in Colorectal Liver Metastases 5th Course of International Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Association - Indian Chapter
Chandigad July 2012
- Surgery for Colorectal Liver Metastases - Extension of Frontier Mid Term Congress - International Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Surgery - Indian Chapter,Srinagar, May 2012
- Liver Transplantation Indian Perspective - World Digestive Day, Indore, May2012
- Down staging of Advanced HCC Improves Outcome - Debate Con International Symposium on HCC, New Delhi, April 2012
- Issues after Liver Transplantation for Acute Liver FailureCritical Care Issues in Transplantation for Acute Liver Failure, New Delhi, March 2012
- Combined Liver Kidney Transplantation Liver and Kidney Crosstalk in Health and Disease, New Delhi, April 2011
- Role of Recombinant Factor 7 in Liver Surgery - What is the evidence? Transfusion updates, New Delhi, March 2011
- Portal Vein Embolisation for Colorectal Liver Metastases Professor Paul Gaud Visiting Symposium, Royal free hospital London, December 2010
Presentations in International Conferences
The International Liver Transplantation Society, 20th Annual International Congress 2014, London, United Kingdom
• Biliary Complications after Living Donor Living Transplantation: Initial Experience at a Teaching Hospital.
• Right Lobe Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation: Does Portal Pressure Predict Outcome?
• Evaluation of Quality of Life of Donors After Hepatectomy for Living Donor Liver Transplantation – A Prospective Study.
• First Report of Over 100 Living Donor Liver Transplants in a Public Sector Hospital in India.
The International Liver Transplantation Society, 19th Annual International Congress 2013, Sydney, Australia
• Liver Regeneration after Right Lobe Donor Hepatectomy: Expression of Bone Marrow Derived Circulating Stem Cells, Monocytes and Macrophages.
• Living Donor Liver Transplantation for Pediatric Acute Liver Failure in an Evolving Transplant Center.
• Successful Revascularization of Early Asymptomatic Hepatic Artery Thrombosis after Right Lobe Adult to Adult Living Related Liver Transplantation.
• Acute Renal Dysfunction after Living Donor Liver Transplantation as Defined by RIFLE Criteria.
• Liver Explant Histology & Regenerative Marker Study in Living Donor Liver Transplantation.
18th Annual International Congress of ILTS, June 2012, San Francisco, California
- Intraoperative 'No Go' Live Donor Hepatectomy : Two Cases In An Evolving LRLT Center
- Incidentally Detected Nonfunctioning Neuroendocrine Tumor of Pancreas during Donor Evaluation for LRLT
- Live Donor Liver Transplantation in High Meld Score Recipients in an Evolving Transplant Centre
- Major Liver Resection for Large, Locally Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma in patients with Chronic Liver Disease World Congress IHPBA - 2014
- Liver resection for locally advanced HCC in child A cirrhosis 10th World Congress of IHPBA 2012 Paris, France
- Incidentally Discovered Giant Telengiectatic Adenoma of Liver 10th World Congress of IHPBA 2012. Paris, France
- Successful thrombolysis of early asymptomatic hepatic artery thrombosis after right lobe adult to adult living related liver transplantation. Joint International Congress of ILTS, ELITA, & LICAGE, 2011, Valencia, Spain
- Acute liver failure in giant cell hepatitis: successful adult to adult right lobe living related liver transplantation. Joint International Congress of ILTS, ELITA, & LICAGE, 2011,Valencia, Spain
- Successful LDLT for acute on chronic liver failure, 3 cases in an evolving center. Joint International Congress of ILTS, ELITA, & LICAGE, 2011, Valencia, Spain
- Successful Thrombolysis of Early Asymptomatic Hepatic Artery Thrombosis after Right Lobe Adult to Adult Living Related Liver Transplantation International Liver Symposium 2011, August 2011 Gurgaon, India
- Liver transplantation from donors after cardiac death - Royal Free Experience ILTS World Congress, Hong Kong, June 2010
- Does type of arterial reconstruction affect the incidence of hepatic artery thrombosis in orthotopic liver transplantation?2008 Joint International Congress of ILTS, ELITA & LICAGE, Paris July 2008
- Effect of portal vein embolisation on tumor morphology of colorectal cancer liver metastases.8th World Congress IHPBA, February 2008, Mumbai, India
- Disease recurrence and long term outcome after major liver resection with and without Portal vein Embolisation for colorectal cancer liver metastases 8th World Congress IHPBA, February 2008, Mumbai, India
- Portal Vein Embolization Prior to Hepatic Resection: Technical Considerations and Review of Our Experience.Society of Intervention Radiology, March 2008, Washington DC
- Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on the safety and effectiveness of day-case laparoscopic cholecystectomy 8th World Congress IHPBA, February 2008, Mumbai
- Long term outcome of Portal vein Embolisation prior to major hepatectomy for colorectal cancer liver metastases. Annual conference of Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland, May 2007, Manchester
- Laparoscopic Right Hepatectomy - Video Presentation Laparoscopic HPB and Robotic Surgery meeting, August 2006, Leeds
- Outcome of R1 resection for pancreatic cancer. 8th World Congress IHPBA, February 2008, Mumbai
- Incidence and Significance of Inderminate Pulmonary nodules in Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary cancer staging. 8th World Congress IHPBA, February 2008, Mumbai
- Prospective evaluation of two stage hepatectomy combined with selective portal vein embolisation and systemic chemotherapy for patients with unresectable bilobar colorectal liver metastasis 7th World Congress IHPBA, September 2006, Edinburgh
- N-Acetylcystein reduces liver ischemia-reperfusion injuery by modulation of nitric oxide metabolism and maintenance of mitochondrial activity. 7th World Congress IHPBA, September 2006, Edinburgh