Dr. Guresh Kumar is working as an Instructor (Research). He has done Post Graduation and M.Phil from Punjab University, Chandigarh. He is also a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Statistics from UOR Jaipur. He has vast experience of more than 30 years in the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi in the fields of Biostatistics. He is involved in teaching and research activities of DM, M.Ch. and Ph. D. scholars in the Institute. He is facilitating the faculty, residents and PhD scholar from protocol development to final data analysis during their research projects and thesis work. He is an active member of institutional ‘Data Safety and Monitoring Board (DSMB)’ and WHO CC on viral hepatitis and liver diseases. He is also a member of Institute Research Board and SRB committee
Total Number of publications: 145
Total Number of publications in 2017: 15
Conferences and Worshops: 2
- Invited as a resource person twice in a workshop conducted by ICPO (ICMR).
- Reviewer for three renowned national/International journals indexed in Medline.
- Active member of three prestigious National associations (Indian Society of Medical Statistics (ISMS), Indian Association of Medical Informatics (IAMI), and Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine (IAPSM))
- He attended the Indian Society on Medical Statistics (ISMS) conference held at SGPGI Lucknow.
- Conducted a 04 days’ workshop from 16th August to 19th 2017 entitled “Hands on Practices on medical data” during the period. Thirty eight participants , all faculty members from various medical college attended the workshop and was highly appreciated