Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi and a Deemed-to-be-University by the UGC. Its vision is to be a global leader by becoming a beacon of patient care, teaching and research in the field of Liver, Gall Bladder and pancreatobiliary diseases.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Post Code||No. of Posts/ category||Monthly Remuneration (Rs)||Age Limit
|1||Assistant Professor (Radiology)||Fac/06/Radio||1-(UR)||GP-8700||50|
|2||Consultant (Radiology) Grade IV||Cons/06/Radio||1-(UR)||GP-8700||50|
|3||Sr. Resident (Anaesthesia)||SR/08||2 (UR)||PB - III, GP - 6600||40|
|4||Resident Medical Officer||RMO/01||3 (2-UR & 1-OBC)||PB - III, GP - 5400||35|
|5||Sr. Resident (Critical or Intensive care medicine)||SR/08/CR||3 (UR)||PB - III, GP - 6600||40|
|6||Sr. Resident (Transfusion Medicine)||SR/08/Trans Med||2 (UR)||PB - III, GP - 6600||40|
|7||Sr. Resident (Biochemistry)||SR/08/Bio Chem||1 (UR)||PB - III, GP - 6600||40|
|8||Sr. Resident (Nephrology)||SR/08/Nephro||1 (UR)||PB - III, GP - 6600||40|
|9||Jr. Resident||JR/09||4 (2-UR & 2-OBC * (* including backlog))||PB - II, GP - 5400||40|
|10||Psychiatrist||Psy/01||1(UR)||PPB - III, GP - 6600||40|
For Recruitment rules for above mentioned post, please check Recruitment Rules page in Career Opportunities
- The appointment for the post of Sr. Residents and Jr. Residents shall be on "Contract Basis" for a tenure of 89 days extendable based on performance. Either side can terminate the contract by giving to the other party not less than one month notice in writing or salary in lieu of notice period.
- The appointment for the post of Assistant Professor (Radiology), Consultant (Radiology) Grade IV, Psychiatrist & Resident Medical Officer shall be on "Contract Basis" for a period of one year, extendable based on performance. Either side can terminate the contract by giving to the other party not less than three month notice in writing or salary in lieu of notice period.
- The pay packages for each post are based as per 7th CPC at pay level applicable for the Institute.
- The candidates for the above mentioned posts may appear for walk-in-interview at INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES between 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM at Multi Purpose Hall, Phase I on 7th, 14th, 21st and 27th of each month till the vacancies are filled. If the above days fall on a Gazetted Holiday or Sunday, interview would be scheduled on the next working day. The candidates for this post should reach the office upto 10.30 AM with original and photocopies of degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials along with filled up applications in prescribed format available on the website of the Institute. The applications will not be accepted after 10.30 AM.
- The above vacancies are subject to change at any given point of time and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to conduct interview for every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- The vacancy may be removed from the website once a particular post is filled up. In case of any post falling vacant the same can also be added at the discretion of ILBS. The candidates are advised to see the website and the number of vacancies prior to coming for walk in interview in the Institute.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates. For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi. In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC).
- The candidates with the disabilities as mentioned against each post can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH.
- Application form may be downloaded from the ILBS website (http://www.ilbs.in). Furnish Bank draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST candidates) (Non refundable) payable in favor of “INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES” PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI AS APPLICATION FEE. The candidates can deposit the application fees in cash in the Institute on the day of interview also. Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded. No application fee for persons with disabilities. For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website http://www.ilbs.in.
- Candidates employed in Govt. & Semi Govt. Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions must apply through their present employer and bring NOC for Walk In Interview.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied.
- The candidate should also submit a copy of recent passport size photo, the entry relating to his/her date of birth from the matriculation certificate or SSLC, copies of his/ her degree certificate or diploma duly attested.
- The Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the application without assigning any reasons therefore.
- The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the HR policy of the Institute.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
- The candidates appearing for the Walk-in-Interview should bear the cost of travelling and stay under their own arrangement and no refund will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility both in terms of age, qualification and experience from the website of the Institute.
- Name of applicant along with telephone number should be written on the back side of demand draft.
- In case of any query the candidate may called the HR department on the telephone no 011-46300000 Ex: 23233 & 23234.