Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi and a Deemed-to-be-University by the UGC. Its vision is to be a global leader by becoming a beacon of patient care, teaching and research in the field of Liver, Gall Bladder and pancreatobiliary diseases.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Post Code||No. of Posts/ category||Monthly Remuneration (Rs)||Age Limit
|1||Sr. Resident (Hepatology)||SR/08/Hep||3-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|2||Sr. Resident (Critical or Intensive care Medicine)||SR/08/CR||1-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|3||Sr. Resident (Nephrology)||SR/08/Nephro||1 (UR)||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|4||Sr. Resident (Virology)||SR/08/Viro||1-UR||PB - III, GP - 6600||45|
|5||Sr. Resident (Radiology)||SR/08/Radio||3-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC, 1-ST||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|6||Sr. Resident (Transfusion Medicine)||SR/08/Trans Med||1-OBC||PB – III, GP – 6600||45|
|7||Sr. Resident (Anaesthesia)||SR/08/Anaes||1-UR||PB - III, GP - 6600||45|
The pay packages for each post are based as per 7th CPC at pay level applicable for the Institute
For Recruitment rules for above mentioned post, please check Recruitment Rules page in Career Opportunities
- The appointment for the post of Sr. Residents shall be on "Contract Basis" for a period of one year, extendable based on performance upto three years. Either side can terminate the contract by giving to the other party not less than one month notice in writing or salary in lieu of notice period.
- The appointment for the post of Sr. Fellow (Non Medical) Biotechnology shall be on "Contract Basis" for a period of one year. Either side can terminate the contract by giving to the other party not less than three months notice in writing or salary in lieu of notice period
- The pay packages for each post are based as per 7th CPC at pay level applicable for the Institute.
- The candidates for the above mentioned posts in the Senior Resident category may appear for walk-in-interview at INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES at 11.00AM on 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of each month till the vacancies are filled. If the above days fall on a Gazetted Holiday or Sunday, interview would be scheduled on the next working day. The candidates for this post should reach the office upto 11.00 AM with original and photocopies of degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials along with filled up applications in prescribed format available on the website of the Institute.
- The above vacancies are subject to change at any given point of time and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates. For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will only be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi. In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC).
- The candidates with the disabilities can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PWD.
- Candidates are required to bring filled up application form in prescribed format along with original and photocopies of degree/certificate/testimonials. Application form may be downloaded from the ILBS website (https://www.ilbs.in/images/media/faculty-form.pdf). The application fees is Rs. 590/- (Rs. 500/- +18% GST) and Rs. 118/- in case of SC/ ST,EWS and Ex-Serviceman candidates (non refundable). The details of online payment is mentioned in the application form i.e. electronic transfer to Account No. 50100143852078, RTGS/NEFT IFSC - HDFC0000273, Bank Name - HDFC bank, Branch name - Site No. 2, OCF Pocket, Sector - C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070. In case of non-submission of online payment, candidates can deposit application fees at the Institute also. Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded. No application fee for persons with disabilities.
- The candidate should also submit a copy of recent passport size photo, the entry relating to his/her date of birth from the matriculation certificate or SSLC, copies of his/ her degree certificate or diploma duly attested.
- The Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the application without assigning any reasons therefore.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied.
- The summoning of a candidate for Walk-in-interview merely indicates that he/she with others may be possessing suitable qualification for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/ she will be recommended or selected for the post.
- The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the HR policy of the Institute.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
- It is mandatory for the candidates selected for Residents to be in possession of DMC registration before joining the Institute.
- The candidates appearing for the Walk-in-Interview should bear the cost of traveling and stay under their own arrangement and no refund will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility both in terms of age, qualification and experience from the website of the Institute.
- Jurisdiction of justice – In case of any dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
- In case of any query the candidate may called the HR department on the telephone no 011-46300000 Ex: 23233 & 23234.