Career Opportunities Project ‘Prakash’
CIPLA Foundation-ILBS initiative
Date of Walk-in-Interview 06/03/2018 at 1100 hrs
Contact information : In case of any query the candidate may call 011-463000000 Ex:16501
|S. No.||Name of post||Number of posts||Consolidated Emoluments package /month in Rs.||Upper Age limit (years)||Educational or other qualification required|
|1.||Assistant Admin||1 (UR)||25000/-||40||B. Sc or equivalent and At least 2 years of experience in providing administrative assistance in Govt/Corporate Settings/Health Research projects|
- All appointments shall be on "contract basis" for initial tenure of one years, extendable base on the performance, up to a maximum period of five years, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of the project fund.
- Only candidates of Indian origin are eligible to apply for these posts.
- Those who have applied earlier need not to apply again.
- All the posts(s) are on consolidated basis.
- The candidate must satisfy him/herself of the eligibility conditions as per the recruitment rules before applying.
- The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted.
- The candidates for the above mentioned posts may appear for walk-in-interview at INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES at 11.00AM on 06thMar, 2018.
- The post would be removed from the website, once the vacancy is filled. If the above days fall on a Gazetted Holiday or Sunday, interview would be scheduled on the next working day. The candidates for these posts should reach the office upto 11.00 AM with original and photocopies of degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials along with filled up applications in prescribed format available on the website of the Institute.
- Age relaxation:-
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC) subject to the condition that no age relaxation can be allowed beyond the age of 60 years under normal circumstances.
- The Divyang candidates with the disabilities 'OL' can apply for any posts as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH.
- All candidates have to apply offline in a prescribed format. Separate application has to be applied for each post. No application fees for all category candidates.
- For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website http://www.ilbs.in. The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 28thFeb, 2018.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- • The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview/ written test. Candidates are expected to present themselves in the Institute for written test and / or interview and in case of candidates getting shortlisted after the written test, he/ she shall appear before experts Selection Committee for the interview. Candidates from abroad may be interviewed through video interaction/ Skype, only after the approval of the Institute. No intimation shall be sent to the candidates who are not shortlisted. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay/ non recipient of communication due to lapse on part of Indian post and telegraph department.
- The Institute also reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
- The summoning of a candidate for interview merely indicates that he/she with others may be possessing suitable qualification for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/ she will be recommended or selected for the post.
- Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the policy.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
- The candidates appearing for the Interview should bear the cost of traveling and stay under their own arrangement and no reimbursements will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility both in terms of age, qualification and experience from the website of the Institute before applying.
- Medical Checkup and Character Verification/ background check would be carried out of the selected candidate as per the Policy of the Institute. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
- In case of any Dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only
- • Duly completed application form along with DOB certificate, Minimum Essential Educational Qualification, Work Experience Certificate, Category Certificate if (SC, ST, OBC), Physically Disabled Certificate (if Disability is more than 40%), a 100 words write-up on reason for applying for this project and other relevant documents should be submitted on the date of interview (06-Mar-2018)