Healthy Liver Healthy Delhi
- An Awareness Project initiated by ILBS in collaboration with Mylan Laboratories India.
- Kick started by Mr Satendra Jain (Health Minster, Delhi) on 20th Hepatitis Day at the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences.
- Mobile Van Equipped with State of Art Fibroscan Machine.
- Test conducted-Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C, Total cholesterol, ALT, Fibroscan and BMI.
Comprehensive liver disease awareness and screening programme.
- Furtherance of Institute's commitment of increasing the public awareness on liver diseases and creating public access to quality screening and testing facility.
- Contain the spread of liver diseases in Delhi through a replicable and scalable model based on mass sensitization, awareness and Screening.
- Screening of 10000 + residents of Delhi for Liver Disorders almost completed.
|Number of Camps||Number of Patients||Lab tests||Fibroscan|
|Prevalence of Hepatitis|
|S No||No. of patients Screened||No. of Positive patients||Prevalence|
|Prevalence of Liver Disease Markers|
|S No||No. of patients Screened||Elevated||Prevalence|