The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi is a premier institute established with the help of Government of Delhi-NCT, India. Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences ranked 9th among medical colleges in India in 2019 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework medical ranking. The Institute is committed to excellence in dedicated research and resource for advanced training in the field of liver diseases, including liver transplantation, gall bladder and biliary diseases and allied specialties.
Institute runs PhD programme in different areas.
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Clinical Nutrition
- Ph.D. in Epidemiology of Viral Hepatitis and Liver Diseases
International Candidates can also apply for PhD Programme after passing the GRE and TOEFL
ILBS provides postdoctoral certificate program for MBBS/MD/PhD candidates from different medical and biological fields.
PDCC Programmes are offered in:
- Cellular Transplant Immunology
- Liver Translant Anesthesia
- Pediatric Hepatology
- HPB Interventional Radiology
- Hepatopathology, Nephrology
- Critical Care Medicine (with specialization in Liver Intensive care)
- HPB / GI Oncology
- Abdominal Imaging
- Blood Banking & Immunohaematology
- Advanced Diagnostic and Clinical Microbiology
- Apheresis Technology